UAE National Day is around the corner and there are huge discounts, offers and deals and free entertainment like stunning fireworks , free food , discounted access to water parks and so many deals in Dubai to take advantage of. Here we are sharing UAE National Day deals that we’re loving right now…
Dubai Parks & Resorts
You should plan to Dubai Parks & Resorts this weekend because in celebration of UAE National Day, when you purchase a ticket to any theme parks (Motiongate, Legoland, Legoland Waterpark) – you can get access to any other theme park for just AED 47!
BOOK YOUR TICKETS ONLINE 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE AND SAVE 10%.
When: Until Monday 3rd December
Where: Dubai Parks & Resorts
IMG Worlds of Adventure
IMG Worlds of Adventure offering must go discount for both Emiratis and UAE residents this weekend. To celebrate UAE National Day, Emirati nationals can enjoy 47% off on general admission tickets, while UAE residents get AED 47 off.
When: From 29th November to 3rd December
Where: IMG Worlds of Adventure
There is always stunning fireworks displays with other entertainments. You can witness from these locations
- The Beach in Dubai on Saturday and Sunday at 8pm for a sparkling display of flaming balls, sky flyers and colourful aerial chrysanthemums. The promenade will also host Al Ayallah artists, who will perform the traditional Emirati dance over four 20-minute sessions from Friday to Monday, from 6pm.
- Festival Bay at Dubai Festival city will feature two firework displays this year, with shows at 8pm and 10pm on Sunday. There will also be a laser and light show, and traditional Ayala dance performances, from 2pm.
- In Abu Dhabi, head to the Yas Marina Circuit on Sunday at 9pm, for a huge fireworks display, plus live music, drift car racing and off-track entertainment from 2pm.
- Fireworks are also on the charts at La Mer on Saturday and Sunday, at 9pm, 10 minutes after which you can catch a free concert by Yemeni singer Fouad Abdul Wahed on Saturday and Emirati pop star Mohamed Al Shehhi on Sunday. Wahed performed at Dubai Summer Surprises alongside Balqees, while Al Shehhi has performed at Dubai Opera, and is known for adding uplifting western beats to his poetic Arabic lyrics.
Global Village National anthem theme
Global Village will be bringing UAE’s biggest gathering of National Anthem singers in Dubai on Saturday and Sunday at 9pm.
Other activities here include:
- The multicultural village will also house a vending machine that dispenses prizes, including gold coins to a lucky few, when you recite the anthem into its audio receptor.
- An operetta called Zayed: Leader of the Humans, on Saturday, Sunday and Monday;
- A concert by Emirati star Hamad Al Ameri, on Sunday at 9pm;
- A musical fireworks display on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9pm
- A celebration walk through a section done up with 50,000 UAE flags, which will be distributed to visitors along with shawls.
All National Day celebrations are included in the Dh15 ticket price.
Wild Wadi Water Park
Wild Wadi has an amazing offer going on right no for UAE National Day , where UAE residents can enter the park for a discounted fee of AED 141!
The entry fee will also include a limited-edition flag-themed towel and a meal at one the restaurants.
When: Daily until 15th December
Where: Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Marriott Al Jaddaf one night stay for Dh47 only
Book now to get a one-night stay on Sunday at the Marriott Al Jaddaf for Dh47 only (plus taxes). Guests who are able to reserve the limited rooms at this rate can also partake in the dinner buffet for Dh47. Rooms will be allotted on a first-come, first-served basis and can be reserved by calling 04 317 7777. Also in celebration of National Day, the hotel’s Lobby Lounge will offer a saffron cheesecake, made from cardamom, saffron, rose water and vermicelli, from Friday to Sunday.
Top tip: the hotel is near the new Jameel Arts Centre.
When: 2nd December
Where: Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf
La Perle by Dragone
If you haven’t checked out the spectacular La Perle by Dragone show yet – this is your chance! Don’t miss out on the awesome UAE National Day sale, with 47% off on all tickets!
When: From 28th November to 2nd December
Where: Al Habtoor City
Read more: Looking for more UAE National Day things to do? Here are Free things to do in dubai for long weekend at UAE National day